Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
- Auto Record - This site offers instructions about how to find the current or previous owner of a motor vehicle.
- Consumer Issues - View hotlines, online forms, publications and consumer links.
- Credit Report - Floridians may obtain a free copy of their credit report.
- Fictitious Name Inquiry - Obtain a fictitious name list or view fictitious name filings by county.
- Florida Driver License Check - Use this link to conduct a driver license check, update your insurance information online, and update your social security number online.
- Highway Safety & Motor Vehicles, Public Records and Online Information - Databases are available 24 hours each day for retrieval of driver and vehicle related data by law enforcement, businesses and interested citizens.
- Identity Theft - Learn about the crime of identity theft.
- Law Enforcement, Florida Department of - View information about domestic violence, the officer certification exam, and background checks.
- Motor Vehicles, Public Information - Find out how to access motor vehicles public records information.
- Vital Records - Find information on obtaining certificates, available online forms, and other information about obtaining vital records.