Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Business, Starting a
Find resources on tax registration, international trade information, and land use and permitting.
- Business Licenses and Permits - Learn which businesses and occupations require professional licenses, about continuing education for licensees, and about environmental licenses and permits.
- Business Taxes - Get information on business taxes from the Department of Revenue.
- Corporations Online (Public Inquiry) - Enter the name of a corporation to retrieve a corporate name list or a trademark name list.
- Corporations, Division of - Popular links include starting a business, dowloading filing forms, and legal opinions and procedural notices.
- Credit Report - Floridians may obtain a free copy of their credit report.
- Employment - View a variety of resources for Florida job seekers.
- Fictitious Name Inquiry - Obtain a fictitious name list or view fictitious name filings by county.
- Invention Promotion Firms - Learn how to locate a legitimate invention promotion firm to assist you in finding a suitable manufacturing company if you have developed a new idea for a product.
- Licensing, Business - The Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation (DBPR) is a $1.5 billion agency regulating one million professionals and businesses across some 200 licensee categories.
- Limited Liability Company - Find forms to assist you in filing with the Division of Corporations.
- New Hire Reporting Center - Use this site to get information about reporting new hires, report new hires online, and learn about other reporting options.
- Non-Profit, Registering a - Find contacts for registering a non-profit for tax purposes.
- One Florida Initiative - The goal of the One Florida Initiative is to increase opportunity and diversity in the state's universities and in state contracting without using policies that discriminate or that pit one racial group against another.
- Revenue, Department of - View information concerning business, government, property, child support, the law and taxes.
- State, Florida Department of - Search the site for press releases, public announcements, elections online, corporations online, and starting a business.
- Tax Forms - Order current year tax forms.
- Tax Information Publications - Find Tax Information Publications for your reference and information.
- Tax Information, Business - Register online for the sales and use tax, solid waste fees and other taxes and fees.
- Tax Laws - Find information about a variety of Florida taxes.
- Tax, Corporate Income - Corporations and artificial entities that conduct business, or earn or receive income in Florida, including out-of-state corporations, must file a Florida corporate income tax return unless specifically exempted by law.
- Tax, Sales and Use - Learn what is taxable, how to register to collect tax, and how tax is calculated.
- Tax, Unemployment - Learn about the unemployment compensation process.
- Taxpayer Education Seminars - The Florida Department of Revenue provides free Taxpayer Education seminars that will help you understand your tax responsibilities, how to comply with the Florida Tax Laws and the application of Florida Tax Laws affecting various businesses.