Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Tag, Motor Vehicle
- Auto Record - This site offers instructions about how to find the current or previous owner of a motor vehicle.
- DMV - Get driver license information, update vehicle insurance information, or obtain live traffic crash reports.
- Driver Education - Learn about a variety of available driver education courses.
- Driver License - Get information on how to apply for a Florida Driver License.
- Driver License Renewal - Renew your driver license or change the address on your driver license online.
- Driving Records - Get instructions on how to obtain a copy of your driving record.
- Driving School - Sign up for driving school courses online, on video, or in a classroom.
- Florida DMV - View office locations, hours, and phone numbers, or renew your registration or permit online.
- Florida Driver License - Learn how to prepare for and earn a Florida driver license, including a Commercial Driver License.
- Florida Driver License Check - Use this link to conduct a driver license check, update your insurance information online, and update your social security number online.
- Florida Driving School - Sign up for traffic school to prepare for your driver license exams, remove points for a ticket from your driving record, or receive an insurance discount.
- Florida Online Traffic School - Register to take the first time driver course or the traffic ticket course online.
- Florida Traffic School - Sign up for traffic school online, on video, or in a classroom.
- Highway Patrol - Learn about career opportunities with FHP, view a live traffic crash and road conditions report, or take an aggressive driver test.
- Highway Safety & Motor Vehicles, Public Records and Online Information - Databases are available 24 hours each day for retrieval of driver and vehicle related data by law enforcement, businesses and interested citizens.
- Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, Department of - Access this site for information about driver licenses, motor vehicles, and the Florida Highway Patrol.
- Learner Permit - Find out how to earn a Learner's Permit for driving in Florida.
- License Plates, Specialty - View a list of specialty license plates in Florida.
- License, Drivers - Locate a variety of sources to assist you in earning your driver license, renewing your license, or earning an insurance discount.
- Motor Vehicle Repair - Your automobile is one of your most important investments. Protect that investment by choosing the right Automobile Repair Professional.
- Online Traffic School - Take a traffic school class online, from the comfort of your home.
- Pay Traffic Ticket - Pay your traffic ticket online and sign up for traffic school at the same time.
- Repossession, Automobile - Learn your rights in the event that your vehicle is repossessed.
- Senior Drivers Insurance Discount Course - Florida Statute 627.0652 requires insurance companies to provide a discount for drivers 55 years of age or older who have successfully completed this accident prevention course.
- State of Florida Traffic School - Take a traffic class online, from the comfort of your home.
- Traffic Crash Facts - The Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles offers the ability to download and reproduce DHSMV information and forms.
- Traffic Homicide Investigations - The Traffic Homicide Investigations Unit was created in 1967 to meet the Florida Highway Patrol's desire to provide a comprehensive investigation into the circumstances resulting in all traffic-related deaths in the State of Florida.
- Traffic Incidents - View traffic incident reports by region; reports are updated every five minutes.
- Traffic Information - This web site is designed to provide statistical traffic information regarding Florida's State Highway System.
- Traffic Ticket Payment - Use this site to pay your traffic ticket online.
- Truck Driving School - Learn about CDL requirements and prepare for the written exam and pre-trip inspection.
- Vehicle Leasing - This information will help you compare lease offers and negotiate a lease that best fits your needs, budget, and driving patterns.