Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Non-Profit, Registering a
Not-for-profit charitable, educational, religious, scientific, and veterans organizations do not automatically qualify for state or federal tax exemptions.
- Business Taxes - Get information on business taxes from the Department of Revenue.
- Business, Starting a - Learn how to register a business and about other available resources.
- Corporations Online (Public Inquiry) - Enter the name of a corporation to retrieve a corporate name list or a trademark name list.
- Corporations, Division of - Popular links include starting a business, dowloading filing forms, and legal opinions and procedural notices.
- Grants, Federal - Grants.gov allows organizations to electronically find and apply for competitive grant opportunities from all Federal grant-making agencies.
- New Hire Reporting Center - Use this site to get information about reporting new hires, report new hires online, and learn about other reporting options.