Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Drug and Alcohol Course for first-time drivers
Insurance Discount Course for drivers age 55 and up
Pay your traffic ticket online and sign up for traffic school at the same time.
Prepare to take the Motorcycle exam at the DMV
Register to take a driving safety course in a classroom, on video, or online.
- Court - View information on the Florida Court System for the general public, legal community, and press & media.
- Defensive Driving - Enroll in a defensive driving course to improve your driving skills and possibly qualify for an insurance discount.
- DMV - Get driver license information, update vehicle insurance information, or obtain live traffic crash reports.
- DMV Handbooks - View the driver license, commercial driver license, or motorcycle license handbook online.
- DMV Test Preparation - Find useful information about how to prepare for DMV exams.
- Driver Education - Learn about a variety of available driver education courses.
- Driver License - Get information on how to apply for a Florida Driver License.
- Driving Records - Get instructions on how to obtain a copy of your driving record.
- First Time Driver - Take the alcohol and drug education course required for first-time drivers and review hundreds of test questions to prepare for the Learners Permit exam online.
- Florida DMV - View office locations, hours, and phone numbers, or renew your registration or permit online.
- Florida Driver License - Learn how to prepare for and earn a Florida driver license, including a Commercial Driver License.
- Florida Driver License Check - Use this link to conduct a driver license check, update your insurance information online, and update your social security number online.
- Florida Driving School - Sign up for traffic school to prepare for your driver license exams, remove points for a ticket from your driving record, or receive an insurance discount.
- Handbook, Driver - Order a copy of the Florida Driver Handbook or view the handbook online.
- Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, Department of - Access this site for information about driver licenses, motor vehicles, and the Florida Highway Patrol.
- Law Enforcement, Florida Department of - View information about domestic violence, the officer certification exam, and background checks.
- Learner Permit - Find out how to earn a Learner's Permit for driving in Florida.
- License Plates, Specialty - View a list of specialty license plates in Florida.
- License, Drivers - Locate a variety of sources to assist you in earning your driver license, renewing your license, or earning an insurance discount.
- Motor Vehicle Repair - Your automobile is one of your most important investments. Protect that investment by choosing the right Automobile Repair Professional.
- Pay Traffic Ticket - Pay your traffic ticket online and sign up for traffic school at the same time.
- Police Departments - View a list of local police departments in Florida.
- Senior Drivers Insurance Discount Course - Florida Statute 627.0652 requires insurance companies to provide a discount for drivers 55 years of age or older who have successfully completed this accident prevention course.
- Sheriffs Association - The Florida Sheriffs Association offers affordable training and provides legal services.