Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Veterans Affairs, Florida Department of
- Aging and Health Information - View links to several state agencies and resources on aging.
- Aging, Florida Association of Area Agencies on - This association meets on a regular basis to share data, plan advocacy activities, and design coordinated aging programs.
- Assisted Living Facilities - Learn who can reside in an Assisted Living Facility, what funding services or programs are available, and about licensing for ALFs.
- Drug Prices - This website was developed by Florida Attorney General Charlie Crist and the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) to help consumers find the lowest price in their area for their prescription drugs.
- Education Benefits, Children of Disabled or Deceased Veterans - Learn about scholarships for dependent children of disabled or deceased Florida veterans.
- Elder Affairs, Department of - View information for senior citizens about issues such as food safety, prescription assistance, and veteran's affairs.
- HIV/AIDS Community Planning & Prevention - View HIV/AIDS resources and information.
- Hospital and Outpatient Services Unit - The Hospital and Outpatient Services Unit within the Division of Health Quality Assurance is responsible for licensing, registering, and regulating hospitals, outpatient and health care service facilities.
- Hospital Services Guide - Users can access data on the most common diagnoses and procedures in Florida hospitals or ambulatory surgery (outpatient) centers.
- Medical Discount Cards - Read about how programs that involve the purchase of a medical discount card or joining a medical discount plan are not health insurance and probably are not regulated by the State of Florida.
- Medicare Providers - First Coast Service Options, Inc. is your Florida Medicare contractor.
- Medicare Supplement Insurance - Use this guide to evaluate your health care insurance needs.
- Nursing Home Guide - Learn how to select a nursing home, learn about alternatives to nursing homes, or conduct a search for nursing home locations.
- Nursing Home Watch List - View nursing homes on the Agency for Health Care Administration's watch list.
- Retirement, Division of - This website contains information about state retirement systems in Florida, including the Florida Retirement System, the fourth largest public system in the nation.
- Retiring to Florida - View information and resources for those who are thinking of retiring to Florida.
- Senior Drivers Insurance Discount Course - Florida Statute 627.0652 requires insurance companies to provide a discount for drivers 55 years of age or older who have successfully completed this accident prevention course.
- Veterans Service Offices, County - Veteran's assistance is available through a statewide network of county or city Veteran Service Officers.
- War Memorials - View a list of war memorials from the Florida Department of Veterans' Affairs.