Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
- Attorney General - Subscribe to the Attorney General's newsletter, learn about the role and function of the attorney general, and read about crime prevention and crime victims' services.
- Corrections, Department of/Inmate Release Information Search - Search for released inmates in the state of Florida.
- Corrections, Department of/Offender Information Search - Search for inmates in the state prison system.
- Corrections, Department of/Prison Facilities & Probation Offices - View a list of Florida's prison facilities and probation offices.
- Corrections, Department of/Statistics & Publications - View statistics and publications from the Florida Department of Corrections.
- Court - View information on the Florida Court System for the general public, legal community, and press & media.
- Crime Statistics - View crime statistics for the state of Florida.
- Death Row - View a Death Row Fact Sheet.
- Domestic Violence - View information about safety planning, legal assistance, and domestic violence statistics.
- Economic Crimes - The Economic Crimes Unit of the Office of the Attorney General is the enforcement authority for all multi-circuit violations of the Florida Deceptive and Unfair Trade Practices Act.
- Governor, Office of - Read the Florida Governor's mission statement, press releases, and recent news, or sign up for an e-newsletter.
- Law Enforcement, Florida Department of - View information about domestic violence, the officer certification exam, and background checks.
- Most Wanted - View persons most wanted for identity theft and most wanted fugitives.
- Police Departments - View a list of local police departments in Florida.
- Prisoners - This database contains public record information on felony offenders sentenced to the Department of Corrections.
- Prisons - View a list of institutions for incarcerated felons in Florida.
- Sheriffs Association - The Florida Sheriffs Association offers affordable training and provides legal services.
- Victim Assistance - The primary function of the Victim Assistance Office is to assist victims of crimes committed by inmates in the Department's custody or under our supervision, and to notify victims prior to an inmate's release.
- Wanted Criminals - Conduct a search for wanted criminals.