Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
The mission of the Division is to actively ensure the self-execution of the workers' compensation system through educating and informing all stakeholders in the system of their rights and responsibilities, compiling and monitoring system data, and holding parties accountable for meeting their obligations.
- Cash Assistance, Temporary - The purpose of the Temporary Cash Assistance program is to provide temporary financial help to eligible low-income families.
- Children and Families, Department of - The mission of the department is to protect the vulnerable, strengthen families and promote individual and family economic self-sufficiency.
- Construction, Licensing of - Read about board meetings, licensing, and worker's compensation.
- Corporations, Division of - Popular links include starting a business, dowloading filing forms, and legal opinions and procedural notices.
- Employment - View a variety of resources for Florida job seekers.
- Food Stamps - The Food Stamp Program helps ensure that eligible low-income families and individuals are able to obtain a nutritious diet.
- Housing Assistance - The mission of the Division of Community Planning is to assist Florida communities in meeting the challenges of growth, reducing the effects of disasters and investing in community revitalization.
- Minimum Wage - Learn about Florida's Minimum Wage Law.
- Unemployment - Unemployment insurance provides temporary wage replacement benefits to qualified individuals who are out of work through no fault of their own.
- Workforce Innovation, Agency for - Get information for job seekers and business about employment listings and unemployment services.