Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Florida Traffic School
Drug and Alcohol Course for first-time drivers
Insurance Discount Course for drivers age 55 and up
Pay your traffic ticket online and sign up for traffic school at the same time.
Prepare to take the Motorcycle exam at the DMV
Register to take a driving safety course in a classroom, on video, or online.
- Aggressive Drivers - Read a special report on aggressive driving.
- Auto Crashes - View links to resources associated with automobile crashes.
- Auto Dealers, File Complaints Against - Find links to the complaint affadavit and contact information for the Florida Department of Highway Safety & Motor Vehicles.
- Auto Insurance - Get answers to FAQs about auto insurance, take a defensive driving class, and report possible insurance fraud.
- Auto Record - This site offers instructions about how to find the current or previous owner of a motor vehicle.
- Car Rentals - Read tips on how to avoid paying unwanted rental car charges.
- Commercial Driver License - Learn about the requirements for a Florida Commercial Driver License.
- Court - View information on the Florida Court System for the general public, legal community, and press & media.
- Defensive Driving - Enroll in a defensive driving course to improve your driving skills and possibly qualify for an insurance discount.
- Disabled Parking - Get an application form and information for obtaining a Disabled Parking Permit.
- DMV - Get driver license information, update vehicle insurance information, or obtain live traffic crash reports.
- DMV Test Preparation - Find useful information about how to prepare for DMV exams.
- Driver Education - Learn about a variety of available driver education courses.
- Driver License - Get information on how to apply for a Florida Driver License.
- Driver License Renewal - Renew your driver license or change the address on your driver license online.
- Driving Records - Get instructions on how to obtain a copy of your driving record.
- Driving School - Sign up for driving school courses online, on video, or in a classroom.
- Driving Under the Influence - View the penalties for driving under the influence of alcoholic beverages, chemical substances, or controlled substances.
- First Time Driver - Take the alcohol and drug education course required for first-time drivers and review hundreds of test questions to prepare for the Learners Permit exam online.
- Florida DMV - View office locations, hours, and phone numbers, or renew your registration or permit online.
- Florida Driver License - Learn how to prepare for and earn a Florida driver license, including a Commercial Driver License.
- Florida Driver License Check - Use this link to conduct a driver license check, update your insurance information online, and update your social security number online.
- Florida Driving School - Sign up for traffic school to prepare for your driver license exams, remove points for a ticket from your driving record, or receive an insurance discount.
- Florida Online Traffic School - Register to take the first time driver course or the traffic ticket course online.
- Highway Mileage - Use this site to calculate the distance between two cities in Florida.
- Highway Patrol - Learn about career opportunities with FHP, view a live traffic crash and road conditions report, or take an aggressive driver test.
- Highway Safety & Motor Vehicles, Public Records and Online Information - Databases are available 24 hours each day for retrieval of driver and vehicle related data by law enforcement, businesses and interested citizens.
- Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, Department of - Access this site for information about driver licenses, motor vehicles, and the Florida Highway Patrol.
- Insurance, Property and Casualty - The Bureau of Property and Casualty Insurer Solvency is responsible for monitoring the financial stability of property and casualty insurers through ongoing financial analysis and appropriate regulatory action.
- Learner Permit - Find out how to earn a Learner's Permit for driving in Florida.
- Lemon Law - The Lemon Law program has proven to be an effective means of recourse for Florida consumers who have purchased or leased NEW defective autos.
- License Plates, Specialty - View a list of specialty license plates in Florida.
- License, Drivers - Locate a variety of sources to assist you in earning your driver license, renewing your license, or earning an insurance discount.
- Motor Vehicle Repair - Your automobile is one of your most important investments. Protect that investment by choosing the right Automobile Repair Professional.
- Motor Vehicles, Florida Department of Highway Safety and - Find resources for driver training and test preparation and the official Florida Department of Highway Safety & Motor Vehicles.
- Motor Vehicles, Public Information - Find out how to access motor vehicles public records information.
- Motorcycle License - View links for the Florida Rider Training Program, the Motorcycle Handbook online, and Test Preparation for the Motorcycle Permit Exam.
- Pay Traffic Ticket - Pay your traffic ticket online and sign up for traffic school at the same time.
- Police Departments - View a list of local police departments in Florida.
- Repossession, Automobile - Learn your rights in the event that your vehicle is repossessed.
- Senior Drivers Insurance Discount Course - Florida Statute 627.0652 requires insurance companies to provide a discount for drivers 55 years of age or older who have successfully completed this accident prevention course.
- Tag, Motor Vehicle - Find out how to purchase or renew your motor vehicle registration.
- Ticket - Find resources for handling your traffic ticket online.
- Toll Calculator - Calculate the cost of tolls on Florida's turnpikes.
- Traffic Incidents - View traffic incident reports by region; reports are updated every five minutes.
- Traffic Ticket Payment - Use this site to pay your traffic ticket online.