Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
- Beach Water Quality - Learn about how the Florida Healthy Beaches Program and the Bureau of Beaches and Coastal Systems work to monitor and improve the water quality of Florida's beaches.
- Beaches - See a list of Florida beaches.
- Boat Owner's Insurance - Find out how to determine whether your homeowners insurance coverage will adequately protect you or whether you should consider additional coverage for boat owners.
- Camping - View a list of Florida campgrounds.
- Clean Marina Program - To meet both the letter and the spirit of environmental laws, the Florida Department of Environmental Protection is in partnership with both private and public entities in the marine industry to develop a Clean Marina Program.
- Coastal and Aquatic Managed Areas - Coastal and Aquatic Managed Areas (CAMA) manages 45 sites totaling nearly five million acres of submerged lands.
- Coastal Management Program - The Florida Coastal Management Program is based on a network of agencies implementing 23 statutes that protect and enhance the state's natural, cultural and economic coastal resources.
- Coral Reefs - Learn about Florida's many coral reefs.
- Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission - Learn more about freshwater and saltwater fishing, hunter safety, and manatees.
- Fishing - Get information on freshwater and saltwater fishing from the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission.
- Fishing License - Purchase your Florida fishing licenses and permits online.
- Hunting License - Purchase a state-issued hunting license online.
- Inland Navigation District - The Florida Inland Navigation District is a Special State Taxing District for the continued management and maintenance of the Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway.
- Manatees - Save the Manatee Club was started so the public could participate in conservation efforts to save endangered manatees from extinction.
- Marina - The Florida Department of Environmental Protection formed the Clean Boating Partnership to work with private organizations such as Marine Industries Association of Florida in their commitment to improving the health and cleanliness of our waterways.
- Mercury in Marine Fish - In large enough doses, mercury is toxic to mammals, birds, and fish. Mercury can cause severe nerve and brain damage, sight and hearing loss, and birth defects.
- National Parks - View a map and list of national parks in Florida.
- Northern Right Whale Program - Get information about this endangered marine mammal or participate in the Adopt A Whale program.
- Park Guide - Find a park, get camping and lodging information, learn about things to do, or become a volunteer.
- Red Tide - Get information about red tide from the Division of Aquaculture.
- Saltwater Fishing - Access links to licensing and permitting and read about regulations and fishing resources.
- Sea Turtles - The mission of the program at the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission is to promote the recovery of threatened and endangered marine turtles through research, management and education.
- Seaports - View a list of Florida seaports.
- State Parks - Use this site to keep abreast of all the happenings at Florida State Parks.
- Wildlife Viewing - Find information about 137 wildlife viewing destinations around the state and learn about a selection of the most fascinating wildlife species in Florida.
- Youth Angling Education Program - Hooked on Fishing - Not on Drugs is an angling education program for youth designed to teach about fishing skills, benefits of fishing, aquatic ecology and conservation, drug prevention and keeping kids drug free.