Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
- Air Quality, Indoor - Learn about the Florida Clean Indoor Air Act (FCIAA), which was enacted by the Florida Legislature in 1985.
- Environment News - Read the latest press releases and newsletters from the Florida Department of Environmental Protection.
- Environmental Education - This program seeks to cultivate and support environmental citizenship: the awareness, understanding, and appreciation of Florida's environment; and the capacity to think critically, and participate constructively in its protection.
- Environmental Emergencies - The Bureau of Emergency Response responds to situations that represent an imminent hazard to public health, welfare and safety, or the environment, and protects the public safety and the environment through organization of resources.
- Environmental Protection, Department of - View environmental resources for citizens, educators, businesses, and government.
- Health, Department of - Learn about public health issues, reports and health statistics, licenses and permits, and emergencies.
- Pollution - The Florida Pollution Prevention Program helps organizations use pollution prevention strategies that maximize production efficiency and minimize waste.
- Smoking, Indoor - Learn about the Florida Clean Indoor Air Act, enacted to protect people from the hazards of second-hand tobacco smoke.