Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
- Adult Basic Education - ABE Florida is a comprehensive adult basic education program designed to provide practitioners in Florida with all the necessary components to be successful in a performance-based funding environment.
- Colleges & Universities, Division of - The Division of Colleges & Universities promotes excellence in teaching, research and public service.
- Colleges and Universities - View a list of public colleges and universities in Florida.
- Community Colleges - View a list of community colleges from the Florida Department of Education.
- Distance Learning - Find a course, earn a degree, and build your future via the Florida Distance Learning Consortium.
- Education Benefits, Children of Disabled or Deceased Veterans - Learn about scholarships for dependent children of disabled or deceased Florida veterans.
- Employment - View a variety of resources for Florida job seekers.
- Financial Aid - Learn about types of financial assistance available to Florida students.
- Financial Aid Calculators - FinAid's custom calculators can help you figure out how much school will cost, how much you need to save and how much aid you'll need.
- Florida Bright Futures Scholarship Program - This Florida Lottery-Funded scholarship rewards students for their academic achievements during high school by providing funding for them to pursue postsecondary educational and career goals in Florida.
- Independent Colleges & Universities of Florida - The Independent Colleges & Universities of Florida and its foundation Florida Independent College Fund provide several specialized services to groups of campus practitioners.
- Jobs - View resources for employment in Florida.
- School Safety - The K-20 Education Partnership on School Safety has been established to play a part in supporting Florida's schools, colleges, and universities in reaching or maintaining safe schools and campuses, including on-campus student housing.
- Tuition, Prepaid - Learn more about the Florida Prepaid College Program.
- Unemployment - Unemployment insurance provides temporary wage replacement benefits to qualified individuals who are out of work through no fault of their own.