Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Literacy Resource Center
- Adult Basic Education - ABE Florida is a comprehensive adult basic education program designed to provide practitioners in Florida with all the necessary components to be successful in a performance-based funding environment.
- Disabilities - The Florida Developmental Disabilities Council encourages and advocates opportunities for persons with developmental disabilities and their families, to enhance their quality of life within their communities.
- Just Read, Florida! - The unequivocal goal of Just Read, Florida! is for all students in Florida to be able to read on grade level or higher throughout their school years by 2012.
- Library - Use a map to see a list of all the libraries within a county.
- Moving to Florida - Read information about relocating to the Sunshine State.
- Refugee Services - View the array of services offered by Refugee Services, such as language education, child care, interpreters, and mental health counseling.
- Vocational Rehabilitation, Division of - This Division is a statewide employment resource for businesses and people with disabilities that works to enable individuals with disabilities to obtain and keep employment.
- Volunteering - Find out how to get involved and make a difference in the community.