Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Emergency Management Programs
- Anthrax - The Florida Department of Health offers information on how to handle the Anthrax threat.
- Domestic Security - FDLE is engaged in the coordination of domestic security issues and responses in our state as well as working to foster a positive and functional relationship with federal offices responsible for safeguarding our nation.
- Emergency Management, County - Locate a county emergency management web site.
- Emergency Management, Division of - Learn about Florida hazards such as hurricanes, wildfires, and lightening.
- Hazardous Materials - The State Emergency Response Commission implements the federal Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act provisions in Florida and serves as a technical advisor and information clearinghouse for state and federal hazardous materials programs.
- Law Enforcement, Florida Department of - View information about domestic violence, the officer certification exam, and background checks.
- Mental Health Counseling - Look up a practitioner and learn how to report unlicensed activity.
- Price Gouging - Price gouging following a declared state of emergency is illegal; learn how to protect yourself.
- Sinkholes - Learn about sinkholes, a common feature of Florida's landscape.
- Smallpox - Learn about Operation Vaccinate Florida and what you need to know about smallpox.
- Terrorism - Learn what to do before, during and after a terrorist incident.