Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Children's Medical Services
- Cash Assistance, Temporary - The purpose of the Temporary Cash Assistance program is to provide temporary financial help to eligible low-income families.
- Children and Families, Department of - The mission of the department is to protect the vulnerable, strengthen families and promote individual and family economic self-sufficiency.
- Community-Based Care - The overarching strategy of Community-Based Care is to build partnerships in the community and to significantly impact, in innovative positive ways, the outcomes, quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of services in the community.
- Food Stamps - The Food Stamp Program helps ensure that eligible low-income families and individuals are able to obtain a nutritious diet.
- Health Care Resources - View a variety of health care resources.
- Health Departments, County - Look up contact information for the local county health departments alphabetically by county.
- Health, Department of - Learn about public health issues, reports and health statistics, licenses and permits, and emergencies.
- Healthy Families - Healthy Families Florida is a community-based, voluntary home visiting program designed to promote positive parent/child interaction and healthy childhood growth and development, thereby preventing child abuse and neglect.
- Healthy Kids - Healthy Kids is a public/private organization providing quality health insurance to Florida's children.
- HIPAA - The Department of Health has implemented HIPAA privacy practices, which provide individuals who receive care from the agency with certain rights.
- HIV/AIDS Community Planning & Prevention - View HIV/AIDS resources and information.
- Hospice - Florida Hospices and Palliative Care, Inc. will strive to assure excellence and expand access to hospice care, and to advocate for the needs of those in the final phases of life.
- Hospital and Outpatient Services Unit - The Hospital and Outpatient Services Unit within the Division of Health Quality Assurance is responsible for licensing, registering, and regulating hospitals, outpatient and health care service facilities.
- Hospital Services Guide - Users can access data on the most common diagnoses and procedures in Florida hospitals or ambulatory surgery (outpatient) centers.
- Immunization - The Bureau of Immunization focuses on protecting Floridians from vaccine-preventable diseases.
- Insurance, Life and Health - The Bureau of Life and Health Insurer Solvency monitors the solvency of life and health insurers that are authorized to operate in the State of Florida.
- KidCare - Florida Kidcare is state health insurance for uninsured children under age 19.
- Medicaid - Medicaid is the state and federal partnership that provides health coverage for selected categories of people with low incomes.
- Medical Discount Cards - Read about how programs that involve the purchase of a medical discount card or joining a medical discount plan are not health insurance and probably are not regulated by the State of Florida.
- Medical Quality Assurance - The mission of MQA is to protect and promote the health of all persons in Florida by diligently regulating health care practitioners and facilities.
- Pre-K - Learn about Florida's Prekindergarten program, which offers high-quality learning opportunities for every four-year-old in Florida.
- Refugee Services - View the array of services offered by Refugee Services, such as language education, child care, interpreters, and mental health counseling.