Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Statewide Pharmaceutical Services, Bureau of
The Bureau also provides pharmaceuticals to County Health Departments annually and administers the State of Florida's pharmaceutical contracts.
- Drug Prices - This website was developed by Florida Attorney General Charlie Crist and the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) to help consumers find the lowest price in their area for their prescription drugs.
- Hospital Services Guide - Users can access data on the most common diagnoses and procedures in Florida hospitals or ambulatory surgery (outpatient) centers.
- Medicaid - Medicaid is the state and federal partnership that provides health coverage for selected categories of people with low incomes.
- Medicaid Fraud - Medicaid Fraud can take many forms and costs Floridians hundreds of millions of dollars each year.
- Medical Discount Cards - Read about how programs that involve the purchase of a medical discount card or joining a medical discount plan are not health insurance and probably are not regulated by the State of Florida.
- Medical Quality Assurance - The mission of MQA is to protect and promote the health of all persons in Florida by diligently regulating health care practitioners and facilities.
- Medicare Providers - First Coast Service Options, Inc. is your Florida Medicare contractor.
- Medicare Supplement Insurance - Use this guide to evaluate your health care insurance needs.
- Tattooing & Permanent Makeup - Learn about business issues associated with tattooing and permanent makeup.