Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Pesticide Exposure Surveillance
- Bugs/Entomology - Arthropod identification services are just one of the responsibilities of the Entomology Section of the Division of Plant Industry.
- Entomology and Pest Control, Bureau of - The mission of the Bureau is to protect the health and safety of consumers and environment through effective mosquito control and pest control regulation.
- Environment News - Read the latest press releases and newsletters from the Florida Department of Environmental Protection.
- Mosquito Control - This program administers approximately 2 million dollars in grants and provides technical assistance, certification and training to approximately 300 mosquito control programs throughout the State.
- Pest Alert - View a list of pest alerts for insects and diseases that have recently arrived in Florida or may possibly arrive soon.
- Pest Control - The Bureau of Entomology and Pest Control has the primary responsibility of protecting Florida citizens and visitors from pestiferous and disease carrying insects, unsafe pest control practices and unscrupulous pest control operators.
- Plant Inspection - The Division of Plant Industry is the regulatory agency responsible for the implementation of laws, rules, regulations, and various programs pertaining to plants and plant pests.