Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Register online for: sales and use tax, solid waste fees, unemployment tax, gross receipts tax, documentary stamp tax, and communications services tax.
- Business and Professional Regulation - This site offers information on a variety of Florida industries, from boxing to restaurants.
- Business, Starting a - Learn how to register a business and about other available resources.
- Fees, Solid Waste - Learn about when a solid waste fee must be paid in Florida.
- Non-Profit, Registering a - Find contacts for registering a non-profit for tax purposes.
- Revenue, Department of - View information concerning business, government, property, child support, the law and taxes.
- Tax Collector - Get contact information for your local tax collector.
- Tax Forms - Order current year tax forms.
- Tax Information Publications - Find Tax Information Publications for your reference and information.
- Tax Information, Business - Register online for the sales and use tax, solid waste fees and other taxes and fees.
- Tax Laws - Find information about a variety of Florida taxes.
- Tax Liability, Voluntary Disclosure - Voluntary disclosure is the process of reporting previously unpaid tax liabilities for any tax administered by the Florida Department of Revenue.
- Tax, Corporate Income - Corporations and artificial entities that conduct business, or earn or receive income in Florida, including out-of-state corporations, must file a Florida corporate income tax return unless specifically exempted by law.
- Tax, County - Learn how the Discretionary Sales Surtax applies to transactions subject to sales and use tax, including sales of motor vehicles, mobile homes, boats, and airplanes.
- Tax, Intangible Personal Property - Florida's intangible personal property tax is an annual tax based on the current market value, as of January 1, of intangible personal property owned, managed, or controlled by Florida residents or persons doing business in Florida.
- Tax, Property - Get information about Florida property taxes.
- Tax, Sales and Use - Learn what is taxable, how to register to collect tax, and how tax is calculated.
- Tax, Unemployment - Learn about the unemployment compensation process.
- Taxpayer Education Seminars - The Florida Department of Revenue provides free Taxpayer Education seminars that will help you understand your tax responsibilities, how to comply with the Florida Tax Laws and the application of Florida Tax Laws affecting various businesses.
- Taxpayer Rights - The Florida Taxpayer's Bill of Rights provides protection for taxpayers' privacy and property during their interactions with Department of Revenue employees.
- TaxWatch, Florida - The aim of Florida TaxWatch is to improve taxpayer value, citizen understanding and government accountability.
- Unemployment - Unemployment insurance provides temporary wage replacement benefits to qualified individuals who are out of work through no fault of their own.