Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Invasive Plant Management, Bureau of
- Agricultural Law Enforcement, Office of - The Office of Agricultural Law Enforcement is dedicated to protecting Florida's agriculture and its consumers through professional law enforcement.
- Agriculture and Consumer Services, Department of - The Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services works with farmers, operates the state's consumer hotline, inspects scales and gasoline pumps, and manages public lands.
- Agriculture, Regulation of - This site offers information on licensing, permits, and registrations.
- Environment News - Read the latest press releases and newsletters from the Florida Department of Environmental Protection.
- Environmental Protection, Department of - View environmental resources for citizens, educators, businesses, and government.
- Feed, Seed and Fertilizer - The Bureau of Feed, Seed and Fertilizer Laboratories performs analyses on regulatory samples submitted by inspectors throughout the state.
- Forestry, Division of - The Division protects and manages the forest resources of Florida.
- Landscaping for Wildlife - Learn how to landscape to attract and benefit wildlife.
- Organic and Sustainable Agriculture - Florida Certified Organic Growers & Consumers is a non-profit organization which provides an Organic Certification Program.
- Plant Inspection - The Division of Plant Industry is the regulatory agency responsible for the implementation of laws, rules, regulations, and various programs pertaining to plants and plant pests.