Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
- Corrections, Department of - The Department of Corrections protects the public by operating a safe, secure, humane and efficient corrections system.
- Court - View information on the Florida Court System for the general public, legal community, and press & media.
- Criminal Appeals - The Attorney General is the chief legal officer for the State of Florida and represents and defends the prosecution in all criminal appeals in state and federal courts.
- Grand Jury Reports - View statewide grand jury reports online.
- Judicial Statistics - One of the highest priorities of the Office of the State Courts Administrator is to provide a timely and accurate accounting of judicial branch statistics.
- Jury Duty - Get information on jury service in the Florida State Courts.
- Laws, Florida - View a digest of general laws from the Florida Legislature.
- Legislative Library - The Legislative Library provides priority information and research services to the members and staff of the Florida Legislature, serves the information needs of other state departments and agencies and assists the general public with legislative research.