Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
- Corrections, Department of - The Department of Corrections protects the public by operating a safe, secure, humane and efficient corrections system.
- Corrections, Department of/Statistics & Publications - View statistics and publications from the Florida Department of Corrections.
- Court - View information on the Florida Court System for the general public, legal community, and press & media.
- Crime Statistics - View crime statistics for the state of Florida.
- Criminal Appeals - The Attorney General is the chief legal officer for the State of Florida and represents and defends the prosecution in all criminal appeals in state and federal courts.
- Government - Read an introduction to Florida government.
- Grand Jury Reports - View statewide grand jury reports online.
- Jury Duty - Get information on jury service in the Florida State Courts.
- Juvenile Justice, Department of - The mission of the Department is to protect the public by reducing juvenile crime and delinquency in Florida.
- Laws, Florida - View a digest of general laws from the Florida Legislature.
- Legal Proceedings - View a notification of legal proceedings listing from the Florida Office of Statewide Prosecution.
- Legislative Library - The Legislative Library provides priority information and research services to the members and staff of the Florida Legislature, serves the information needs of other state departments and agencies and assists the general public with legislative research.
- Police Departments - View a list of local police departments in Florida.
- Prisoners - This database contains public record information on felony offenders sentenced to the Department of Corrections.
- Sheriffs Association - The Florida Sheriffs Association offers affordable training and provides legal services.