Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Veterans Service Offices, County
All services are provided free of charge.
- Aging and Health Information - View links to several state agencies and resources on aging.
- Aging, Florida Association of Area Agencies on - This association meets on a regular basis to share data, plan advocacy activities, and design coordinated aging programs.
- Assisted Living Facilities - Learn who can reside in an Assisted Living Facility, what funding services or programs are available, and about licensing for ALFs.
- Elder Affairs, Department of - View information for senior citizens about issues such as food safety, prescription assistance, and veteran's affairs.
- Hospital and Outpatient Services Unit - The Hospital and Outpatient Services Unit within the Division of Health Quality Assurance is responsible for licensing, registering, and regulating hospitals, outpatient and health care service facilities.
- Hospital Services Guide - Users can access data on the most common diagnoses and procedures in Florida hospitals or ambulatory surgery (outpatient) centers.
- Ombudsman Program, Long-Term Care - Learn about a volunteer-based organization seeking to improve the quality of life of frail, vulnerable elders who live in long-term care settings, including nursing homes, assisted living facilities and adult family care homes.
- Retirement, Division of - This website contains information about state retirement systems in Florida, including the Florida Retirement System, the fourth largest public system in the nation.
- Retiring to Florida - View information and resources for those who are thinking of retiring to Florida.
- Senior Drivers Insurance Discount Course - Florida Statute 627.0652 requires insurance companies to provide a discount for drivers 55 years of age or older who have successfully completed this accident prevention course.
- Veterans Affairs, Florida Department of - View information about veterans' benefits, homes and education.
- War Memorials - View a list of war memorials from the Florida Department of Veterans' Affairs.