Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Under specific conditions, Florida counties are authorized to levy a discretionary sales surtax on most transactions subject to sales and use tax. A dealer (including an out-of-state dealer) who sells and delivers taxable merchandise or services to a location within a county imposing a discretionary sales surtax is required to collect the surtax. The rate is determined by the county where the merchandise or service is delivered.
- Business Taxes - Get information on business taxes from the Department of Revenue.
- Car, Buying a New - Read tips about how to protect yourself when purchasing a new vehicle.
- Corporations, Division of - Popular links include starting a business, dowloading filing forms, and legal opinions and procedural notices.
- County Government - View a list of all Florida counties and links to their government websites.
- Mobile Homes, Regulation of - Learn about the Florida Mobile Home Relocation Coporation, get access to links and forms, view frequently asked questions, and find out how to file a complaint about a mobile home.
- Revenue, Department of - View information concerning business, government, property, child support, the law and taxes.
- Tax Collector - Get contact information for your local tax collector.
- Tax Forms - Order current year tax forms.
- Tax Information - Read Florida state tax information for new residents.
- Tax Information Publications - Find Tax Information Publications for your reference and information.
- Tax Information, Business - Register online for the sales and use tax, solid waste fees and other taxes and fees.
- Tax Laws - Find information about a variety of Florida taxes.
- Tax Liability, Voluntary Disclosure - Voluntary disclosure is the process of reporting previously unpaid tax liabilities for any tax administered by the Florida Department of Revenue.
- Tax, Corporate Income - Corporations and artificial entities that conduct business, or earn or receive income in Florida, including out-of-state corporations, must file a Florida corporate income tax return unless specifically exempted by law.
- Tax, Intangible Personal Property - Florida's intangible personal property tax is an annual tax based on the current market value, as of January 1, of intangible personal property owned, managed, or controlled by Florida residents or persons doing business in Florida.
- Tax, Property - Get information about Florida property taxes.
- Tax, Sales and Use - Learn what is taxable, how to register to collect tax, and how tax is calculated.
- Tax, Unemployment - Learn about the unemployment compensation process.
- Taxpayer Education Seminars - The Florida Department of Revenue provides free Taxpayer Education seminars that will help you understand your tax responsibilities, how to comply with the Florida Tax Laws and the application of Florida Tax Laws affecting various businesses.
- Taxpayer Rights - The Florida Taxpayer's Bill of Rights provides protection for taxpayers' privacy and property during their interactions with Department of Revenue employees.
- TaxWatch, Florida - The aim of Florida TaxWatch is to improve taxpayer value, citizen understanding and government accountability.