Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
Campers can choose from popular, highly developed campgrounds to isolated with sites with few facilities. Almost all provide campers with trails to explore Florida's diverse natural habitats.
- Beaches - See a list of Florida beaches.
- Birds - Earn a birding certificate or learn about Florida's birding trail.
- Boat Ramps - View a map of boat ramps in Florida.
- Diving - See Florida in a brand new way when you strap on a mask and fins and glide to new depths.
- Endangered Species - Learn about threatened and endangered species in Florida.
- Everglades - Spanning the southern tip of the Florida peninsula and most of Florida Bay, Everglades National Park is the only subtropical preserve in North America.
- Fishing - Get information on freshwater and saltwater fishing from the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission.
- Fishing License - Purchase your Florida fishing licenses and permits online.
- Golf - Learn more about Florida golf courses.
- Hiking - Use the map on this site to find hiking trails in Florida.
- Hunting - Read the hunting handbook, learn about special opportunity and quota hunts, and view hunting forecasts.
- Hunting License - Purchase a state-issued hunting license online.
- National Parks - View a map and list of national parks in Florida.
- Park Guide - Find a park, get camping and lodging information, learn about things to do, or become a volunteer.
- Recreation, Outdoor - More than 5 million acres of mostly undeveloped land, the largest wildlife management area system in the country, offer remote getaways for outdoor lovers in every corner of the state.
- Saltwater Fishing - Access links to licensing and permitting and read about regulations and fishing resources.
- Springs - Experience the magic of Florida springs and learn about threats to their future and how to protect nature's gems.
- State Parks - Use this site to keep abreast of all the happenings at Florida State Parks.
- Trails and Greenways - A list of trails in Florida to be explored by canoe, on foot, or on horseback.
- Trailwalker Program - The best way to learn about a state forest is to experience it first hand, and this is what the Florida State Forests Trailwalker program is all about.
- Wildlife Viewing - Find information about 137 wildlife viewing destinations around the state and learn about a selection of the most fascinating wildlife species in Florida.
- Youth Camps - Get information about The Everglades Youth Conservation Camp, The Joe Budd Aquatic Education Center Fish Camp, The Ocala Conservation Youth Camp, and Three Lakes/Prairie Lakes Primitive Camping.