Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
- Auto Dealers, File Complaints Against - Find links to the complaint affadavit and contact information for the Florida Department of Highway Safety & Motor Vehicles.
- Auto Insurance - Get answers to FAQs about auto insurance, take a defensive driving class, and report possible insurance fraud.
- Clerks of Court - Get a list of Clerks of Court by county.
- DMV - Get driver license information, update vehicle insurance information, or obtain live traffic crash reports.
- DMV Handbooks - View the driver license, commercial driver license, or motorcycle license handbook online.
- Driver Education - Learn about a variety of available driver education courses.
- Driver License - Get information on how to apply for a Florida Driver License.
- Driver License Renewal - Renew your driver license or change the address on your driver license online.
- Driving Records - Get instructions on how to obtain a copy of your driving record.
- Fees, Motor Vehicle - Learn about motor vehicle fees that are charged in Florida.
- Florida DMV - View office locations, hours, and phone numbers, or renew your registration or permit online.
- Florida Driver License Check - Use this link to conduct a driver license check, update your insurance information online, and update your social security number online.
- Florida Online Traffic School - Register to take the first time driver course or the traffic ticket course online.
- Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, Department of - Access this site for information about driver licenses, motor vehicles, and the Florida Highway Patrol.
- Insurance, Property and Casualty - The Bureau of Property and Casualty Insurer Solvency is responsible for monitoring the financial stability of property and casualty insurers through ongoing financial analysis and appropriate regulatory action.
- Learner Permit - Find out how to earn a Learner's Permit for driving in Florida.
- License Plates, Specialty - View a list of specialty license plates in Florida.
- License, Drivers - Locate a variety of sources to assist you in earning your driver license, renewing your license, or earning an insurance discount.
- Motor Vehicle Repair - Your automobile is one of your most important investments. Protect that investment by choosing the right Automobile Repair Professional.
- Motor Vehicles, Florida Department of Highway Safety and - Find resources for driver training and test preparation and the official Florida Department of Highway Safety & Motor Vehicles.
- Motor Vehicles, Public Information - Find out how to access motor vehicles public records information.
- New Residents, Florida Tax Information for - Find out what qualifies you as a Florida resident and what you should know about your state tax obligations.
- State of Florida Traffic School - Take a traffic class online, from the comfort of your home.
- Vehicle Leasing - This information will help you compare lease offers and negotiate a lease that best fits your needs, budget, and driving patterns.