Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
- Child Labor - View components of Florida's Child Labor Program.
- Crime Statistics - View crime statistics for the state of Florida.
- Foster Care - Learn general information about foster care, take a questionnaire to see if you are ready to be a foster parent, or learn about other ways to help.
- Health, Department of - Learn about public health issues, reports and health statistics, licenses and permits, and emergencies.
- Healthy Families - Healthy Families Florida is a community-based, voluntary home visiting program designed to promote positive parent/child interaction and healthy childhood growth and development, thereby preventing child abuse and neglect.
- Law Enforcement, Florida Department of - View information about domestic violence, the officer certification exam, and background checks.
- Medicaid - Medicaid is the state and federal partnership that provides health coverage for selected categories of people with low incomes.
- Missing Children - This program provides liaison among citizens, private organizations and law enforcement officials regarding missing children information.
- Parent Helpline - Parent Helpline provides a toll-free 24 hour counseling service for parents feeling overwhelmed or stressed with the responsibilities of parenting.
- Police Departments - View a list of local police departments in Florida.
- Sheriffs Association - The Florida Sheriffs Association offers affordable training and provides legal services.