Florida Government Online
...a division of
Government Online Services Corp.
The Florida Prepaid College Program is flexible, affordable, offers tax benefits, and is guaranteed.
- Colleges & Universities, Division of - The Division of Colleges & Universities promotes excellence in teaching, research and public service.
- Colleges and Universities - View a list of public colleges and universities in Florida.
- Community Colleges - View a list of community colleges from the Florida Department of Education.
- Consumer Issues - View hotlines, online forms, publications and consumer links.
- Education Benefits, Children of Disabled or Deceased Veterans - Learn about scholarships for dependent children of disabled or deceased Florida veterans.
- Education, Department of - View resources for students, parents and educators.
- Financial Aid - Learn about types of financial assistance available to Florida students.
- Financial Aid Calculators - FinAid's custom calculators can help you figure out how much school will cost, how much you need to save and how much aid you'll need.
- Florida Bright Futures Scholarship Program - This Florida Lottery-Funded scholarship rewards students for their academic achievements during high school by providing funding for them to pursue postsecondary educational and career goals in Florida.
- Schools - View a list of Florida districts and schools, or view a geographical map of Florida schools.
- Vocational-Technical Centers - View a list of vocational-technical centers in Florida.